All 8 art Reviews

Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) Portrait Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) Portrait

Oh my god YOU ARE A LEGEND!!! HOW DID YOU DRAW THIS?!?!?!

rainwalker007 responds:

oh thank you ur so kind. I did record the process if u wana check it out. I used the chaos method. Out of the chaos came Sam Winchester. Which is fitting in so many ways :)

Traditional Deadpool Traditional Deadpool

Very cool! There are so many drawings of deadpan, but this one is my favourite! 10/10!

Shmousey responds:

Haha, thanks man!

Firewatch FA Firewatch FA

10/10! I love the gradient between different mountains, and the trees at the bottom are the darkest. Love it!

Golden Dragon Golden Dragon

Really neat! Perfect highlights, shadows, details, everything is just in place. Deserves 10/10.

Deadpoon Selfie Deadpoon Selfie

HAHA!
Nice werk.
Iz very nice. Dedpewl iz vary kewl. I liek it.

David Bowie Tribute Portrait - Farewell Ziggy Stardust David Bowie Tribute Portrait - Farewell Ziggy Stardust

Really amazing! No words! I always find the mouth the hardest part to draw, and you just did a whole goddamn Bowie face! Jesus, give this guy an award!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you ^_^ im glad u liked it and i do agree with u about the mouth part it is hard to do.

Eliza Cohen "Ash" Eliza Cohen "Ash"

Neat! I love it!

Kanan Kanan

It's really neat! I can see that you used lots of details on this. Really nice! Everything, from the highlights, the shading, the outlines, it is just.. perfect. 10/10.

Blue-Hat-Creature responds: